- Book and Lyrics by Quiara Alegría Hudes
- Music and Lyrics by Erin McKeown
- Produced by Matt FitzGerald and Ell Rudgers
- Directed and Choreographed by Elizabeth Arellano
- Music Directed by Erika R. Gamez
Miss You Like Hell is the story of Beatriz, flawed mom to 16 year-old Olivia, and an undocumented immigrant on the verge of deportation. After living estranged from each other for years, mother and daughter embark on a road trip that crosses the country. Together they meet Americans of different backgrounds, shared dreams, and complicated truths in this powerful new show with vast heart and fierce humor.
July 30-August 14 Thursdays-Sundays 8pm
Kit Carson Amphitheater, 100 Amphitheatre Drive, Escondido, CA 92025
Content warning: This show deals with the topics of suicide, sexuality, and family separation and includes strong language.
- Beatriz – Vivian Schmitz
- Olivia – Violeta Ruiz-Lopez
- Pearl – Carjanae Evans
- Mo – Brian P. Evans
- Higgins – Jason Schlarmann
- Manuel – Rick Hernandez
- Ensemble – Shianna Chastain, Nathan Groome, Mykaila Istvanyi, Shaun Lim, Ashley Perez, Jana Russick, Matt Sayre
To view a pdf of the show’s program, click here.
MISS YOU LIKE HELL is presented through special arrangement with and all authorized performance materials are supplied by Theatrical Rights Worldwide 1180 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 640, New York, NY 10036. www.theatricalrights.com